Welcome to Faa Yusra's Paradise.You want to F o l l o w ? or go back H o m e ?
Diary About Love Friends
i am who i am
Faa Yusra's.


Lights of Life cum Love
Friday, 2 January 2015 | 13:18 | 0 beautiful(s)

November 1, 2014


Took out my family to Pak John Steamboat and Grill @ ecurve for dinner. I really had a blast. I had an unplanned surprised birthday dinner with my whole fam and my whole fav second fam too! Special thanks to Abang Iszee, Abang Azhar, Kak Anis, Abang Aliyas and Abang Syahir for the cake & the birthday song!

-----
One memorable date out of 365 days in 2014. It's the moment of when I first saw you, I never thought that you'll be this important to me. It started out with a simple smile. That day was special. Its the day when I started to get to know you, face to face.


-Faa



OLDER || NEWER