Welcome to Faa Yusra's Paradise.You want to F o l l o w ? or go back H o m e ?
Diary About Love Friends
i am who i am
Faa Yusra's.


Your Breath
Tuesday, 28 April 2015 | 08:41 | 0 beautiful(s)


#WhenTheHeartTalks :-

I
 wish I could tell you how much I care but all I can do is sit and stare. I don't know how to explain this pain cause it's driving me crazy for not being able to let it out. Dude, you are special to me in so many different ways that I don't know exactly what sets you apart from the rest but you've stolen my heart straight from my chest. I'm trapped inside my love and I never will be freed. Of the pain I always have, of this aching, biting need, It hurts me real bad because I miss you and the pain will never cease but I'm glad that I've found you.

Yes It's you boo. 


OLDER || NEWER